Monday, January 31, 2011

Solution Electric Box Level 31



Spring graceful born from nothing, everything begins to sprout, the flowers come to life, animals frolic in the green grass without thinking about tomorrow, food is left over, deep happiness. No memory of anything, everything is new and exciting, everywhere you look I'm amazed at what surrounds me, play for pure fun, no joy only concern. My family is everything, they are the center of my existence, they find comfort in my children's tears, laughter in times of happiness, are the beginning and the end of my feelings with them anything is possible, there is nothing to fear. Gradually

spring passes, the sun's rays warmed my body before they become hot now, I can not remember the game without more, do not miss anything last model for the day to day fills everything, I surrender to desires of the body and vibrated with them, run, jump, jump, enjoy the moment without thinking about the implications, my body changes. My family lost all importance, are not infallible, refused their advice, their joy, their comfort. The only thing I care about is the insatiable and constantly enlarged. The single life is my life. I do not care about tomorrow, let alone yesterday, the only thing that sustains me is today.

The hot sun rays out of steam, the cold that had never felt before began to appear, the deciduous tree leaves are falling leisurely, without realizing the branches are bare and naked. I miss the crazy youth with nostalgia that I just enjoy the carefree, passion ... all that is now extinct and now I just feel responsible, I do not understand those who live to be happy, now my happiness is that of those around me, my family, my children growing. Look at the world looking for answers and can not find them, think about tomorrow rather than today but less than yesterday. I do not remember, I do not live for today ...

As forge losing force is all over, only fragments of iron left by the passage of time cast a beam of light on what later was created there. I have been responsible, my little birds are flying alone and eager to see the world. I do not care today, much less tomorrow, now the only thing alive is yesterday. My memories are my treasures, pass by the places and relive what happened there, here planted a tree, plucked a flower above and beyond a love lost. The hand that once was strong and vigorous now becomes weak and gnarled, there is nothing to gain, but nothing to lose and I'm full of laziness and apathy. Why I want to live if nothing worth, if I can offer nothing to those around me? Death came to me ... But now I try hard to look around me in a last effort to live, I want to stick to the reality that is tying me y. .. yes, my bony hand and bit it, but with a small plump it binds strongly after that hand, but often there is a growing body attached to the body with a face whose mouth comes a word that urges me to live. .. GRANDFATHER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment