Monday, January 10, 2011

Best Slazenger Cricket Bat



dim light and dark gives a sidelong glare at my reflection, I look askance at that image that I return the material and I wonder: Who is this that is reflected and dares to call I? I search his face with rage that I sample and I stop for a second to watch ... Did you know? The question gripping my senses, envelops my being, attacks my mind ... But now reflect more strength and I dare to look out "the image", it's hard to look straight at the mirror, I returned something that I do not like me that does not want to see, but after a few moments to study concluded with certainty. Yes I am, but ... I am not only the reflex, there is something missing. My fingers like crazy touring the cold glass, feel the strength, the perfection of its relief and try to grasp the element strains, but most who try do not succeed, my eyes do not stop for a second and a hummingbird to flap their wings in pursuit of a new much more juicy nectar, are determined to get me, I get tired of looking, searching, trying to find, but to my dismay I find I do not see what I'm looking ... Then take a deep breath, stop my thoughts, I calm down and conclude ... Only one image, it's just an image.
Here I open my mind to reflect response hopefully bear Who or What is the Mirror?

0 comments:

Post a Comment