Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Justerini Brooksbottle Dates

From Darkness

Darkness returns again to me, the night slowly falls completely gripping my senses, make them tremble with fear, get a feeling of restlessness takes possession of my being. Darkness come into my heart and go up to my eyes leaving them useless, try posing like crazy look at something that can recognize and can not find it, I'm blinded, I'm totally lost, madness runs through my veins ... At around I feel a strange presence that he even touch me with the lightness of a summer breeze, the disembodied image moves from one place to another, it zooms in and out, up and down and suddenly ... Nothing, nothing at all and win back my senses regain their sanity for a moment. What could happen? What being has invaded my heart and my soul has explored? What looked inside? Did you find something? I ask myself what with Zana occurred a few seconds, groping my body to see that nothing is lacking, in a first wager seems that everything is in place ... but yes, something I have been removed, I still can see, my fingers scratch the eyes hoping to eliminate the barrier that has been raised in them, but it is impossible, the open feel but can not see, are present but I can not use them, finally sleep due to my physical and restless sleep.
spring light enters through the window and goes straight into my eyes, you feel comforted by that gentle heat emanating from the sun and try to open, try joining time, two, three ... and so on to infinity, I can not, even though I try I can not open my eyes, I get up and start to run into everything around me, my legs violently collide with a chair, then with the table and then to themselves. The excitement begins to come alive in my mind, I feel useless and suddenly fall to the ground in tears and heavy sobs, I can not imagine life without seeing the rainbow, the beauty of the Earth, the green of the meadows, the blue sky, the endless sea ... Everything I had seen without giving more importance is becoming vital for me.
With all these thoughts fall into despair so deep as the sky, until ... Perceive the scent of roses from my garden heard the crackling of wind against poplar that majestic overlooking the courtyard, I feel the beating of my heart and tears of a child, I taste the pink color of the gipsies, for a second I forgot my blindness and start to live, I revel in every detail that pervades everything, I enjoy every sound, every mist admire falling capriciously by the leaves of margaritas and I think ...

Here I present some thoughts that should be present at every moment we live. "Should we lose something we have to appreciate it for real?" "I threw the question waiting for your answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment