Friday, February 11, 2011

A Letter Of Invitation From A Church

In the search for truth over time

For millennia man has endeavored to find the TRUTH She sees this as an affirmation that shed light on the existence that make life easier for us, leading us to extremes of wisdom and wealth, that will take us to a living paradise ... But this truth has always been elusive, has tried to stay as far away as possible, has looked for ways to remain hidden from the eyes of those who wanted to look, and as homo sapiens always been "invented" things, persons, institutions, states ... (God, religion, dictators, visionaries ...) designed to carry the TRUTH and only respecting "his commandments" could be accessed.

Well, although it seems a daring ... I have found that TRUTH: I have found Paredes, I discovered the richness and fullness of joy and wisdom ... and it did not have to go far, but I looked at myself, I'm poking and one hundred percent certain that TRUTH is in every one of us, it only provides full happiness when one is engaged her that dispenses riches galore when one understands that wealth is not what one has, but what you have. I experienced the greatest possible wisdom, which is none other than REFLECTION allows me to put myself in the place of others and to infer their feelings, their knowledge, their doubts, worries and help them, as far as possible to solve them. I found that love is a gift that we must take care and enjoy ... Ultimately I discovered that you can only find the truth when one is aware that nothing external to him (God, religion, churches ...) it can provide. When you are stripped of their economic saddlebags, idealistic, political, religious and gives way to Neohumanism to that way of life that puts at the center of everything, not man or women in particular but to humanity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment