Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Steaming Baseball Gloves

Mirror Song of Freedom

The wind hammered hard transparent glass that separates me from the world, over and over again tirelessly announces new day, bright, begins to rustle outside my bedroom. For a second I glanced furtively knelt on the outside and tenderly watch the crackling of the trees, the ringing of birds madrugadores que incansables anuncian a los cuatro vientos el nuevo nacimiento, el extinguir de las luces artificiales que se afanan en asesinar a los miles de sueños que han regado de luz la oscuridad nocturna, y entre tanto ruido solo oigo Silencio, un Silencio tan profundo, tan anclado a mi ser, tan oscuro, tan extraño, tan vivo… que se muere por escuchar. Escuchar el quebrar de las cadenas que me atan a la realidad, escuchar la risa de un niño que con júbilo infinito juega con sus manos, sin nada más, escuchar la palabra que sobrecoja mi ser y lo envuelva en vida, escuchar… simplemente escuchar la llamada de mi interior que solo grita… ¡¡¡LIBERTAD!!!
De repente everything has changed, my soul is lighter, more enlightened my mind, my hands faster, all you hear now could not hear the force, I find in me the strength, morfar need, to get away from everything and finally born , to feel the wind in my face and smile for once being the architect of my life, but ... The alarm clock rings, it is seven-twenty, and not knocking the wind against my window, the birds do not sing abroad I look again to settle on the floor and a new day begins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment