Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bloody Tinged Mucus Before Period





I'm in the back seat watching it rains, warning as the trees pass by me, as if q were they were moving. Just as every moment of life passing in front of me quickly, I could not do anything, just watch. Or close my eyes and let me take the driver of the car entrusting my fate, entrusting the future to life.

is night and still raining, I used to the rain, the car stops and the lights go out. My window is filled with droplets do not see anything, anything except ...
A party, a large wedding, which of course I'm not invited. But then what do I do there? Why I traveled many miles in the rain?

open the door and under the car, my word is out, to face with destiny, it was time.

My driver opens the umbrella and cover me with your best face of concern in the eyes looking at me and asks me if I'm safe, I nodded, very determined to do . He closes his umbrella it pulls to one side and looks at me, then embrace me wishing me the best of luck. Now my turn, I am alone in this.

I loose and I wish luck last time, back to the car to continue their journey, and without your umbrella.

I look away, I turn and close my eyes and be taking a big sigh. I start walking towards the entrance of this great mansion.

'm inside, lost in another world, a world that does not understand. I let go of people and find the place, the party is in the middle. All celebrate and dance on the runway lights deceive me, I find, many people.

a moment I decide to leave, I'm not ready for this. Meeting the backyard and a stone path leads me to the source. Beautiful, illuminated at night by a row of lights, water flowing and the sound it relaxes me.

I sit on the edge, holding my head with hands and hair covers my face, I close my eyes water just guide me now.

leads me to this day, the day as the rain took center stage today. I remember that pain, I remember it well. I see his sad eyes saying goodbye, I remember my arm extended towards him, as if with this I could get him back to me.

Then I realize I'm not alone, there is someone on the other side of the power walking toward me. I raise my head slowly, I notice a pair of elegant shoes, a suit and a face.

paralyzed me, I have no voice, I do not understand. The tears begin to flow from me ...

He even more confused than I am, can not stop looking at me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment