Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Create Flash Roulette Wheel



The Covenant


Every day, without realizing it, or intentionally make a deal. We agree with the life, death. We agree with our loved ones, with new people entering our lives. We agree for the better, we agreed to evil.


A covenant is an agreement, is simply to know that we both know that in the future everything will be like today, you'll be there for me and I to you. Because after all we make with you, looking into your eyes and by giving you the best smile, most sincere, that it is only yours. Because I know you also gave me honestly, I know this deal is good and what is real. I know you'll always be for me, I know you're going to embrace strong without being prompted, I know I'll make you laugh, I know I'll see mourn, I know you're not going to fail.



For my sister's heart that never ever failed me, and with a pact without noticing something as big as the friendship:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment